Enjoy an exhilarating ride through the hills of northeast Washington County while partaking of a visual feast of bucolic scenery and, with the cooperation of Mother Nature, a magnificent of display of wildflowers.
Day-of-ride registration is at Chappell Hill VFD station on FM 1155, just north of US 290. Entrance to the parking is 750 ft. from US 290/FM 1155 intersection and about 600 ft. prior to the fire station. (Please carpool if posssible as parking is limited. No one should park on FM 1155 (Main St.) or in any church parking lot.) Registration begins at 5:30 AM. The ride starts between 8:00 & 9:00 AM, depending on your speed and the route you are riding. Courses will be monitored from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
The Chappell Hill Volunteer Fire Department will again provide a hamburger repast to recharge your batteries after the ride (extra charge).
Available this year:
· Unique 2017 design on sweat-wicking polyester t-shirts
· First 200 registrants receive free t-shirts.
· All riders must obey all state and local traffic laws.
· All riders must obey all Law Enforcement Personnel, Ride Officials and Volunteers.
· All riders must practice appropriate cycling and safety etiquette at all times during the event.
· All riders must wear a bicycle helmet.
· Headphones, cell phones, ear buds, radios and similar audio devices used in, on or around the rider's head or ears are not permitted while riding (Tandem communication accessories are allowed).
Online Registration : Registration through BikeReg.com; payment via BikeReg.com account or PayPal. (Opens Jan. 12, 2017)
Mail-in Registration : Print registration form and mail it to the address on the form along with a check for the registration fee made out to The Rotary Club of Washington County
Day-of-Ride Registration : Bring filled-out registration form or fill out form at registration site on April 1. Registration opens at 5:30 AM. Fee may be paid in cash, by check (made out to Rotary Club of Washington County), or credit card.
======YOU MUST PARK IN THE DESIGNATED PARKING LOT; OTHERWISE YOU MAY BE TOWED.=====
Map of 26 mile Route : Includes Elevation Chart (Rest Stops at 10 and ~17 mile marks)
Map of 44 mile Route : Includes Elevation Chart (Rest Stops at approximately the 10, 22, and 34.5 mile marks)
Map of 63 mile Route : Includes Elevation Chart (Rest Stops at approximately the 10, 19.5, 30.5, 43, and 54 mile marks)